The health and safety of our customers and employees are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Frosty Frog Creamery & Café is here to serve you, and we want to share information with you about how we will continue to operate safely and effectively. Our thoughts and prayers are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.
We are all in this together, and we want you to know that we are here to help. Steps we’re taking:
- Frosty Frog Creamery & Café is monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- As a precautionary step, we have a hand sanitizer station in our dining room for use by both employees and customers, and we are conducting enhanced cleaning in our facility as needed. Additionally, tissues are available in both rest rooms for your convenience. (Please dispose of used tissues properly, and thoroughly wash hands after use.)
- If you don’t want to enter the restaurant in an effort to stay away from a group environment, you can still enjoy our food by ordering online on our Website, Facebook page or Chow Now Mobile App (text FROSTY to 33733 to download).
- Both online and telephone orders are brought to your car at our convenient curbside location.
Steps you can take:
- Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Website – https://www.cdc.gov/
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
We love our guests, and for the past 17 years, you have trusted us to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and food safety. Rest assured that we will continue to do just that and that Frosty Frog Creamery & Café is a safe and comfortable place for you and your family.
Frank & Glenda Cole
Owners, Frosty Frog Creamery & Café